sábado, diciembre 22, 2007

(Continued)

6) Once the bezel is out, I removed the screws (8) that hold the panel.  This is a very easy step.

DSC03642

DSC03646 

7) After removing the 8 screws, the LCD panel is free.  I set up a cushion on the keyboard base and flipped the panel over.  The following picture shows the back of the LCD panel.

DSC03643

We can now disconnect the data bus from the inverter as it is shown in the figure. Note:  Use the pull tab to disconnect the inverter.

DSC03645 

8) Next I disconnected the data bus from the LCD panel. To disconnect press on both sides of the cable.  Note:  Be really careful not to touch any of the chips on the back side of the LCD panel.

DSC03644 

9) Once the all data buses have been disconnected, there is only one more cable connecting the inverter to the LCD panel.  I had problems disconnecting this because it has very hard and I did not want to break anything.  I finally decided to first remove the screw to free the inverter from the panel, and then with more freedom disconnect the cable.

DSC03734

10) Done!  Now I started assembling the laptop again. 

After replacing my inverter my screen is better than ever!  In the end I was lucky, plus I learned a lot solving the problem!

 

[MOD]

Etiquetas: , , ,